For all of you who want to share their experiences, want to chat or start a random poll: the databass.asia FORUM
Existing users have to register once more at the moment, untill the password systems are adjusted.
You may register with the same name and password to the forum, hence we'll use your databass.Account data once the system is adjusted.
Thank you for your understanding. We will notify you as soon as the issue is removed.
your databass.asia crew
To add an Event please log-in.";
Hot Air Vibes...
Jumunjy-FM, our Radio-contribution to the internet from the heart of the gulf of thailand.
The Resident list is long, Gezzie, Milo, Craig Campbell, Boy, Graham Gold and many more. Regular Special Guests such as Alexey Sonar, Amnesty, Absolud, etc...etc... Heaps of good tunes and always the right choice.
Music News on www.databass.asia
Poll: Jackson Will Be Remembered for Music
(CBS) Americans believe Michael Jackson will be remembered more for his music than his personal troubles, a newly-released CBS News poll finds.
The survey found that 66 percent of those surveyed say the so-called "King Of Pop" will be remembered more for his legendary singing and dancing than for the plastic surgery, child sexual abuse charges and erratic behavior of his later years.
By contrast, one in four Americans say memories of that behavior will eclipse memories of Jackson's music.
Jackson's contemporaries - Americans between the ages of 45 and 64 - were most likely to say the pop star will be most remembered for his music, with 73 percent indicating as much. Jackson died at age 50.
A sizable chunk of Americans feel that Jackson was not treated fairly by the media, the poll finds. More than one in three say the media were harder on Jackson than other celebrities.
But the criticism also goes in the other directions: One in five Americans say the press was easier on Jackson. Forty-two percent said the media treated Jackson about the same as other celebrities. ...
by ? MMIX, CBS Interactive Inc.
Source >> (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/03/opinion/polls/main5205832.shtml)
- Sony Earbuds Stop Playing Music When Removed
- Vodafone Group Signs Music Deal With Warner Music
- Using Smart Playlists With Nested Conditionals in ITunes
- Yoko Ono is on a mission -- still
- Zune HD review: Music wants you back
- Music Industry Wants Apple, Amazon to Pay Up
- Experts Weigh In On Kanye West's Post-VMA Career Recovery
- Twones: Profile aggregation for music
- Fool's Gold a world music don't-miss
- World Music Fest guide
- What's with all the public outbursts?
- Janet Jackson leads music and dance tribute to Michael Jackson at MTV VMA
- Stream audio from any application with Airfoil
- 2009 MTV Video Music Awards Premiere Watched By 27 Million Total Viewers Up 17% vs...
- Daft Punk Contribute Music, Masks to DJ Hero
- Pod to PC Migrates Your Music Between iPod and PC--And It's Cheaper Than the Competition
- Court backs ban on religious-based song at graduation
- EU clears Bertelsmann, KKR music rights JV
- VMA Venue Comes To Life: Inside Radio City Music Hall
- What would they think if you sang out of tune? Beatles beget a video game.
- Beaterator impressions: Making music on the PSP
- MTV Brings the Music to the Masses for VMA Weekend 2009
- Comes With Music aims for Spotify
- British Library opens music vault
- Comes With Music not coming to U.S. in 2009
- Music label video site Vevo in talks with CBS, NBC
- Music made for monkeys
- Music celebrity DJ AM found dead at his home
- Apple Approves IPhone Music App
- Internet Age re-inventing music business: Bandwidth
- Can't stop the (free) music
- Wanna be a rock star? Career advice from Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White
- UPDATE 1-U.S. FCC examining broadcasters in music fee row
- Three days of mud and music at Woodstock in 1969
- Michael Jackson: a music legend
- Music industry may seek salvation in 'all you can eat' downloads
- Mexico's Rampant Music Piracy A Challenge To Apple's iTunes
- Van's Night of High Artistry Is No Mean Feat
- Bringing back memories
- COLUMN-Has Europe's hottest site got what it takes? Eric Auchard
- Stream music, movies and photos
- iLike App Uses Music to Find Concerts
- Poll: Jackson Will Be Remembered for Music
- RIAA: "All your music are belong to us"
- Happy Hour? "Cocktail" Is All About The Benjamins
- Is music made too much for mass appeal?
- How to load music onto a mobile phone
- MySpace Music's Courtney Holt hints at new features
- Best Ways to Produce Music on an iPhone
- New Mozart piano music discovered
- Can Pirate Bay's new cloud business model succeed?
- Amadou and Mariam: Mali's world music superstars
- Bose SoundLink Wireless Music System streams music from your PC to a portable speaker for $550
- Music industry wants cut of Pirate Bay sale
- Michael Jackson's Unreleased Songs, Continuing the Music Legacy
- MSN shouldn't guide Microsoft's music strategy
- App of the Week: A Rube Goldberg Music Machine
- The Bigger-Band Sounds of a Trance-Music Duo
- More details on instrumental album Michael Jackson started before his death, and his love of classical music
- Music Filesharing Mom Seeks New Trial
- KKR Said to Invest $347 Million in Bertelsmann Music Venture
- Music Labels Reach Royalty Deal for Webcasts
- In Death as in Life, Michael Jackson Sets Music Sales Records
- 10 Milestones in Portable Music
- Twitter Hits Right Notes for Music Industry
- Michael Jackson rewrites online music records
- 90,000 Ravers With Very Few Clothes Break Attendance Record at Electric Daisy Carnival
- A visit to Michael Jackson's childhood home in Indiana
- Denon DJ Unveils DN-X1700
- Youngest DJ world record set by Jack Hill
- DJ breaks record
- Survey reveals that Asian youth are wrapped around music
- Music China - International Trade Fair For Musical Instruments And Services
Donate 1$ for www.databass.asia
All donations are going towards general maintenance of www.databass.asia.
If you like our services and find www.databass.asia useful for you, please donate towards the project databass.asia via the PayPal form below. Thank you.